but maybe their contracts are longer? and they have more terms? why do they get sued by some group member?
They cant legally last longer than 7 years with the exception of groups that promote in multiple countries so no. They have had a variety of lawsuits in the past for various reasons, but not recently with RV and NCT. 10+years is astoundingly long for a group to last with all the members, the vast majority of groups that age have had one, if not many, lineup changes. Few groups even reach that point to be honest, and from the top of my head I can only think of one other group thats 10+ years and has the original lineup, definitely no YG or JYP group has achieved such a task.
I dont think SM is a great company by any means but for this specific line of reasoning I dont agree.