- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I checked it out, its pretty cute!i don't think it has a name, but it reminds me a lot of dr. moricky's artstyle, so you can probably find similar stuff their social media (mmoriqomm on twitter)![]()
Thank you! I found them while sorting through my pinterest boards and decided to make a theme with itNot certain
it is cute however
I'd call it kawaii aesthetic but that's a name I just made up sooo
it is thoooI mean it is a kawaii aesthetic
it is thooo
maybe it's really kawaii asthetic
I was gonna name it Kawaii Bubble artI dont think it has a name. lets call it fluff art.