Sensitive Does the Hunchback of Notre Dame promote harmful stereotypes? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh I meant like that there are movies that are greatly more problematic than the hunchback movie
I understand, but how is that relevant as to whether or not the Hunchback of Notre Dane is problematic?
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I understand, but how is that relevant as to whether or not the Hunchback of Notre Dane is problematic?
Idk how else to explain it T^T
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread