I'm definitely in a better mood when the sun is shining, but it shouldn’t be too hot :llama_squish:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 March 2024 #1 I'm definitely in a better mood when the sun is shining, but it shouldn’t be too hot Reactions: Selfmate
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 12 March 2024 #2 i like when it's rainy while i'm at school
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 12 March 2024 #3 yes. I know if the weather is bad even before opening my eyes (when waking up). I`m really sensetive to the weather (migrane and stuff).
yes. I know if the weather is bad even before opening my eyes (when waking up). I`m really sensetive to the weather (migrane and stuff).
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,290 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 12 March 2024 #4 not mine but definitely my wifes lol