Does this make you uncomfortable? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I just kind of ... cringe and move on.

However, according to football players in my school short-shorts are more comfortable for them to work out in and they'd like for the trend to come back.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I just kind of ... cringe and move on.

However, according to football players in my school short-shorts are more comfortable for them to work out in and they'd like for the trend to come back.
I can see them being more fit for a workout, leaves the legs free and moveable for the most part
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

i love it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread