- Joined
- 2 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,111
- Reactions Received
- 5,054
- Location
- MEOW STAN SVT
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
but Jun with wig thoIf you told me these two were the same person I wouldnt have doubted you.![]()
i think its due to features? like eyes and nose looks quite similarIn those 2 pics yes, but I haven't really noticed it before
yeah, they both have quite long noses (nothing bad^^) and big eyes, i can see where it's coming fromi think its due to features? like eyes and nose looks quite similar
![]()
![]()
deers ARE CUTE ALREADY THO :llama_prance:kai looks like a deer for me lol
in a cute way![]()
Uwu Id ask him outbut Jun with wig tho
![]()
i already didUwu Id ask him out
The other pics they look super alike but this one does show the differences more I think? Agree that the nose and mouth are mega similar and their features have the same ratio. Face shape seems different though and the jaw too!i think its due to features? like eyes and nose looks quite similar
![]()
![]()
I would say they look similar enough to be brothers honestlyThe other pics they look super alike but this one does show the differences more I think? Agree that the nose and mouth are mega similar and their features have the same ratio. Face shape seems different though and the jaw too!
Certain angles tho:![]()
Definitely it's uncanny in some waysI would say they look similar enough to be brothers honestly![]()
that's what i was thinking lmfaoMaybe if Jun had a baby with Vernon, he would look like Kai.
Maybe if Jun had a baby with Vernon, he would look like Kai.
not something i needed in my imaginationthat's what i was thinking lmfao