Does you bias have pretty feet? (2 Viewers)

Does you bias have pretty feet?

  • Yes. Visual lvl feet

  • Yes, but they needs pedicure ASAP

  • So-so

  • Nope

  • I never paid attention to their feet

  • All feet are ugly!


Results are only viewable after voting.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never pay attention so I looked up a picture. Now "Ten NCT feet" is forever in my search history. He has average feet. Maybe slightly nicer than average.

Also.

This image popped up in the search results and I wanted to share
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I never pay attention so I looked up a picture. Now "Ten NCT feet" is forever in my search history. He has average feet. Maybe slightly nicer than average.

Also.

This image popped up in the search results and I wanted to share
I cannot unsee it. HALP.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never pay attention so I looked up a picture. Now "Ten NCT feet" is forever in my search history. He has average feet. Maybe slightly nicer than average.
I never looked them up so ill take your word for it :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never looked them up so ill take your word for it :wimwim:
Good choice lmao. I will only add that his feet are long and I don't believe he has an arch.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good choice lmao. I will only add that his feet are long and I don't believe he has an arch.
Oh, they might be below average then :jisoosmh:
They dont stop him from being the best dancer in kpop though
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh, they might be below average then :jisoosmh:
They dont stop him from being the best dancer in kpop though
lmao I could be wrong though lol the picture I deduced he had flat feet from are blurry. He is a long foot boi though I am 78% sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and NASA

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I never pay attention so I looked up a picture. Now "Ten NCT feet" is forever in my search history. He has average feet. Maybe slightly nicer than average.

Also.

This image popped up in the search results and I wanted to share
Fucking Kun stans.... We can never just be normal!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread