Does Your Love Language Show in Friendships? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So if you do now know there is such a thing as love languages.
1. Receiving gifts-you feel love and loved from getting meaningful/thoughtful gifts.
2. Quality Time-Just being around a loved one makes you happy.
3. Words of Affirmation-So encouragement, compliments, and sweet words.
4. Acts of Service-Doing kind actions for you or taking care of stuff for you.
5. Physical Touch-Having physical affection and attention.


There is a quiz you can take if you do not know your love language: HERE

When I took this I realized my love language is physical affection. I love holding hands with my BF, resting my head on his shoulder, having his arm around my waist or shoulder. Things like that make me feel overwhelmed with happiness and affection but it's very different with my friends. I don't really like being touched by anyone else. With my friends, I think it would be more Quality Time if anything.

What about you?​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah mine is Quality Time and I will do a lot of things just to spend time with my friends. I don't even need to do anything special but that's what means the most to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread