Does your personality change after watching a TV show/movie?? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sometimes did when I was a kid/tween. Like, right after I watched Sabrina, I'd start pretending to cast spells and stuff like Sasbrina or be all sassy like Libby. I think that part has stuck with me, actually, the sass.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think i understand what u mean lol
it kind of happens for me but very subtly, like my personality doesnt change but i might start adopting certain mannerisms from characters/actors lol
 
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
yes ngl after i watched the kdrama penthouse i started acting more chic lmao (like suryeon) ifykyk.


@xtra
:lisalaugh:
yes for sure

scream like a crazy too and plotting against people too :pepeheart: Cheon Seo-Jin our queen and master
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
D

Deleted member 74

like your jiah icon~
and yes I do when I watched penthouse I started acting like cheon seojin who is a villain:we_kpopsourcing:that character is too strong to forget
or when I watch euphoria and talk like maddie all of a sudden
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread