- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Probably better than I deserve![]()
She’s only saying that cause she knows I’m watchingIn gonna follow you so I can spy on you in my newsfeed.
im just back from the breakMy wifey is my everything, @Soleski is always on my side.
She's taking a little break. I want her to rest as much as she can![]()
That's so good, I hope you are betterim just back from the break
and you are the best wifey ever![]()
depends on if you count ldrs as real-life relationships.I think I'm the only one who is shipped with a real-life partner. He serves me well.
It counts if you met.depends on if you count ldrs as real-life relationships.
it was the happiest day in @igloo s lifeIt counts if you met.
then ur not alone xdIt counts if you met.