Does your siblings read your Journal behinde your back? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't write a journal but if I ever did when I was younger they probs would have read it out loud at dinner or something, since one time I went to the bathroom and came back to them listening to my attempt at song covers that I recorded on my ipod nano wayy back, they wouldn't do it if I wrote a diary when I was a teenager tho, that's literally just asking for ur unstable teenage siblings to go on a rampage >.>
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Never wrote a journal cuz i was scared of that happening lol
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NOPE CAUSE THEY KNOW *DEATH STARE* ALSO HE CAN NOT READ
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think it would depend on the age. I don't keep a journal but if I did and my younger sister shared it, I would probably blame it on her immaturity. But if she was an adult, then she should have known a lot better than to share my personal secrets and stories like that.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Not writing journal, but sketchbook. We snoop into each other's work. Long ago, I drew a picture with historical fashion details which I researched and then I found out that my brother did his own version of it (which was better because he's the better illustrator/artist, same details, same poses, same hairstyles). I scanned his drawing while he was out and saved it on my computer. 🤣

We don't expose each other. My brother and I look out for one another.

He probably found my stash of BL smut. He probably thinks I watch a lot of porn now. And I don't.
 
Last edited:

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't keep a journal, but i often write some of my thoughts in the notes app on my phone and it's not something i'd want anyone to read even though it's mostly not that serious. fortunately i don't have siblings either so i'm not scared about that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never was journaling
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread