does...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i copied and pasted this but “Breakers” is a music battle show featuring eight singer-songwriters who are skilled in composing, writing lyrics, and singing. They will compete with original songs produced for each theme, and they will be evaluated by both online and offline audiences.

I haven't heard of The Call before, but I've seen Hui's performances on Breakers, and from what I understood: eventually each contestant is eliminated until the show has a winner. I assume this is based on the evaluation from the online and offline audiences. I hope this is what you meant/this is the answer you are looking for!
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread