Appreciation Dog Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is only ruby for me
:judgeruby::judgeruby::judgeruby:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've always wanted a big bully dog but I live alone and spend 9-10 hours away at work daily so I can't :yolk:

Doggos are so amazing though :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I've always wanted a big bully dog but I live alone and spend 9-10 hours away at work daily so I can't :yolk:

Doggos are so amazing though :sj_weary:
You're better off having cats as pet as they're not as high maintenance as dogs and can be left at home when you're at work.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You're better off having cats as pet as they're not as high maintenance as dogs and can be left at home when you're at work.
I know, I've always preferred dogs more but due to my living situation, I've been swinging towards Team Cat lately too :yolk:
I'll try getting one this year :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread