I don't have a thread idea, so here's some puppers for you :sanapray:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 28 January 2021 #1 I don't have a thread idea, so here's some puppers for you Reactions: Wingfrost, OnlyCalB, honeyfornomoney and 1 other person
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,333 Reactions Received 76,681 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,045 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 28 January 2021 #2 When I saw the title I was expecting dog the bounty hunter doing a taste test with a puppy beside him Reactions: OnlyCalB and lexus
When I saw the title I was expecting dog the bounty hunter doing a taste test with a puppy beside him
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 29 January 2021 #3 This is so cute. And those captions made me laugh.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 29 January 2021 #4 So cute!
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 29 January 2021 #5