- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Same. She's a rapper but I actually really love her singing voice a lot!I saw her once in a video. She can sing to me anytime <3
Such a hottie :)
That and I really like her fashion sense.
Reminds me of Iggy Azalea.Same. She's a rapper but I actually really love her singing voice a lot!
I know! It's so strange that she still continues to use that voice even after getting so much backlash for it... She literally ended up ruining her career with all of the cultural appropriation accusations, she probably could've gotten a little bit of respect back if she started rapping in her natural voice and came back with a good song!Reminds me of Iggy Azalea.
Except she isn't an aussie and doesn't put on a (texan accent) for some reason I don't understand it...
I know it's to suit how she does her rapping style. But iggy would be a lot better without a put on rapping voice imo.
Just shows how persuaded she is by other people's influence if nothing else.I know! It's so strange that she still continues to use that voice even after getting so much backlash for it... She literally ended up ruining her career with all of the cultural appropriation accusations, she probably could've gotten a little bit of respect back if she started rapping in her natural voice and came back with a good song!