Done some big purchases recently? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have :jisoosmh: I bought couch which i chose the fabric and design for so it got bit over my budget.. i love it though now i just gotta keep my dog away from it!

And i guess i need to save a bit now.. can't keep just taking money from my savings :jisoosmh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i have tried my best to stay away from any big purchases :')
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,849
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m with @Panda - last time I made a big purchase (my computer desk), my bank balance turned red. Thankfully it’s been positive now since I made it so, but I’m never doing that again!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... Well I spent £30 on a ton of retro sweets...
Theyll last me a couple of months... I needed a pick me up.

Last big purchase I made was for my flat well they were a couple of purchases, furniture and stuff but that was almost 2 years ago now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread