- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
High Priority:
Girlsday: Jihae & Sojin
EXO: Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, D.O
SHINee: Key, Jonghyun, Minho
4minute: Gayoon & Jihyun
Dreamcatcher: Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU, and Handong
Sunmi: 2,3,5
RV: Joy, Seulgi,Wendy
Low Priority:
f(X): All Members
Gfriend: All Members
Itzy: All Members
Ladies Code: All Members
Miss A: All Members
(G)I-DLE: All Members
I will consider another trade.
If you see a possible three-way trade as well.
Hit me up!
Girlsday: Jihae & Sojin
EXO: Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, D.O
SHINee: Key, Jonghyun, Minho
4minute: Gayoon & Jihyun
Dreamcatcher: Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU, and Handong
Sunmi: 2,3,5
RV: Joy, Seulgi,Wendy
Low Priority:
f(X): All Members
Gfriend: All Members
Itzy: All Members
Ladies Code: All Members
Miss A: All Members
(G)I-DLE: All Members
I will consider another trade.
If you see a possible three-way trade as well.
Hit me up!