Don't lie you will go to hell :shamesica:
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 December 2020 #1 Don't lie you will go to hell Reactions: Yili, OnlyCalB and honeyfornomoney
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 1 December 2020 #2 Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 1 December 2020 #3 Exo was one of the first boy group's I heard when I found K-pop in early 2014. Overdose got me hooked on them, but 'Growl' was certainly what drew me to them in the first place.
Exo was one of the first boy group's I heard when I found K-pop in early 2014. Overdose got me hooked on them, but 'Growl' was certainly what drew me to them in the first place.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 December 2020 #4 Ngl it's definitely not one of my favorite songs from them.
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 1 December 2020 #5 Listened to Growl right after I listened to Wolf, thank God I did I thought EXO was super weird for that bit
Listened to Growl right after I listened to Wolf, thank God I did I thought EXO was super weird for that bit