Intro dont mind this... (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Sistarsss foreva!!! :nekolove:

NOW WE NEED ITSY AND OUR MAMA SEONHEE :pepecry1:

IKKKKKKKKKKKKK:pepecry1::pepecry2: We Need them here </3
I think i could get Itsy here, but Mama has been MIA, i havent heard from her in so long:sadcat:

#Sistars4Eva:pikahappy:

It also seems we have a reaction Spammer amoung Us... cOuGh aUnTiE cHaNiE~ @YouChanDoThis :pikagun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
IKKKKKKKKKKKKK:pepecry1::pepecry2: We Need them here </3
I think i could get Itsy here, but Mama has been MIA, i havent heard from her in so long:sadcat:

#Sistars4Eva:pikahappy:
WE DEF DO :pepecry1:

YESSS ITSYY COME HEREE, IKRR, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER IN SO LONG TOO :reallysadcat:

#Sistars4Eva:pikahappy:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
WE DEF DO :pepecry1:

YESSS ITSYY COME HEREE, IKRR, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER IN SO LONG TOO :reallysadcat:

#Sistars4Eva:pikahappy:
Imma go DM her <3
I miss Mama :pepecry2:
#Sistars4Eva!:pikahappy::pandalove::nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
Welcome another akp refugee ~

We have food, water, toilets, and we pray to Qrisus 6 times a day

 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Haha
Reactions: roses_are_rosie
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: ichigohon
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Lmao welcomeeee. Wait have we met yet???? BC UR A MOA. I ULT TXT
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Lmao welcomeeee. Wait have we met yet???? BC UR A MOA. I ULT TXT
We have not *but ur username feels familar honestly, where u on allkpop?!*
AND YES IM A MOA!
HueNingKai Bias and Im a MOA theorist :pikadab:
Wbu?!:susPepe::pikagun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
We have not *but ur username feels familar honestly, where u on allkpop?!*
AND YES IM A MOA!
HueNingKai Bias and Im a MOA theorist :pikadab:
Wbu?!:susPepe::pikagun:
Idk if my name was Jewel on there but I did make an account but I wasn't ever active. And I'm YEONJUN biased. He literally captivated me when I first saw him!
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Idk if my name was Jewel on there but I did make an account but I wasn't ever active. And I'm YEONJUN biased. He literally captivated me when I first saw him!
THATS UNDERSTANDABLE!
MY GOD YEONJUN!
My friend on the allkpop site, Bombomi, She is also Yeonjun biased
A force to never be reconed with~
1672850879424.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
THATS UNDERSTANDABLE!
MY GOD YEONJUN!
My friend on the allkpop site, Bombomi, She is also Yeonjun biased
A force to never be reconed with~
1672850879424.png
He's an all-rounder. Actor, Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Model
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
He's an all-rounder. Actor, Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Model
Yes!~
hes so amazing!:junweary:
I die whenever i see Hyuka stage presence:jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread