star_lord Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 323 Reactions Received 1,441 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 27 June 2019 #1 Reactions: yeji, QueenB, jasque and 6 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 27 June 2019 #2 I’m generally a fan of Ailee’s music and this sounds pretty good too so I’m anticipating it Reactions: yeji, AmysTeri, lexus and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 June 2019 #3 Can’t wait for this Reactions: star_lord, yeji and AmysTeri
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 27 June 2019 #4 I'll try to stay woke Reactions: star_lord and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 28 June 2019 #5 I am definitely not going to sleep on her. Reactions: star_lord and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 28 June 2019 #6 can’t wait for her Reactions: star_lord