Don't you love it when people are genuinely publicly desperate? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Unpopular opinion: people should stream the songs they genuinely like, not every song their group releases
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
dont do flops kids
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
desperation seems necessary for some
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lol personal opinion but I hate being asked to stream for other groups when I don't even stan them lol. Plus, I mean, isn't that cheating for the charts and stuff lol

Sure, I'll at least listen to a song to check it out but that's it, and I'll listen again if I like it. Also I'm just a lazy mofo.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Apink is currently #1 on most of the major charts right now (and so they are comfortably top of the ichart).

What more does that particular Panda want lol.

I'm so pleased for Apink's achievement this comeback. And the members have said they cried seeing themselves at #1 because they didn't think they would reach it. To them, they are happy to still be active after so long!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But why... the song is good and a lot of non-pandas are streaming already because the song is good
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread