Don’t you love karma? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I’ve been reading Soshi’s old Soompi forum for the laughs and gosh it’s hilarious. I love my flop queens.


Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
1555926811758.png


OMG TIFFANY USED TO BE SO SWEET AND PRETTY AND UGH SO STANWORTHY WHAT HAPPENED MISS FANY :pandacop::pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
more like this happened and made her lose her damn mind.






(thats nichkyun from 2pm if yall didnt know she was never the same after that relationship)
I’m going to pretend I never saw that :llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread