I cant tell :pepesmug:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 9 October 2023 #1 I cant tell Reactions: Boyo and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 October 2023 #2 “I’m such a baddie I do aegyo while singing about being a baddie” Reactions: Day1
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 9 October 2023 #3 baddie Reactions: Day1
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,362 Reactions Received 41,043 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,674 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 9 October 2023 #4 Baby. Reactions: Day1