- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Shut up ugly crone your time passed already just jump into the grave and save everyone some troubleHe looks like an entitled parent... I will stand by my words!
I may be almost dust, but that doesn't mean he DOESN'T look like an entitled parent! He looks like the male version of a Karen!Shut up ugly crone your time passed already just jump into the grave and save everyone some trouble![]()
I may be almost dust, but that doesn't mean he DOESN'T look like an entitled parent! He looks like the male version of a Karen!
He be like: why these hoes interrupting my date with my husband???