Doyoung has blue hair and i must say he looks really good
Purple doyoung is my fav and black haired doyoung is soo beautifulHe looks good <3
Black and purple/greyish are my favourite hair colours on him though <3
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know he’s soo beautifulWhen does he not look good![]()
It does he’s visuals are killing meIt suits him![]()
I know I really hope sm gives them a summer comebackAnd nct dream remains the samewe need a comeback before Jaemin Graduates :'(
I dont even want this sm station song as it a american collab and im starting to hate collabs with western artistI know I really hope sm gives them a summer comeback
If we are can we please have some nct dream members in it for onceThis just makes me wonder if we are getting an U song soon!
I heard it was for nct 2019 albumThis just makes me wonder if we are getting an U song soon!
There was a rumour nct u was coming in the summer and some dream members are in the line upIf we are can we please have some nct dream members in it for once
Omg, please be trueThere was a rumour nct u was coming in the summer and some dream members are in the line up
would make sense tbh cause there graduating soon will help show there mature sideI heard it was for nct 2019 album
There was a rumour nct u was coming in the summer and some dream members are in the line up
Yeah I really hope it’s truewould make sense tbh cause there graduating soon will help show there mature side