New MV DOYOUNG 도영 '안녕, 우주 (Memory)' MV (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so emotional the feels
 

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,180
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
Doyoung always releases masterpieces wdym
beauty is the eye of the beholder
whether doyoung releases masterpieces well different strokes for different folks
(also I'm semi-tasteless...)

you know me my friend I tend to "pass" on most music so a not bad is actually pretty good in the grand scheme of things lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
beauty is the eye of the beholder
whether doyoung releases masterpieces well different strokes for different folks
(also I'm semi-tasteless...)

you know me my friend I tend to "pass" on most music so a not bad is actually pretty good in the grand scheme of things lol
Doyoung never fails ussss
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread