Debut DOYOUNG ‘청춘의 포말 (YOUTH)’ - 2024.04.22 6PM (KST) - The 1st Album Thread (4 Viewers)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been waiting for so long and finally we have a date!

Doyoung will make his debut with "Youth" on April 22!

Pre-order https://doyoung.lnk.to/youth

1712162650949.png


Intro Film/ MV Teaser



Highlight Medley


@NCTzen [USER=128]@NCT[/USER] 127
Let me know if you want to be tagged for updates, so I can add you on the tag list!

​
 
Last edited:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay that’s actually so stunning
I mean duh it's Kim freaking Doyoung!!!

Was going to change my dp and sig but I was contemplaiting under which category I should post my dp + sig storage thread. Studio of Gfx? Or lounge?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean duh it's Kim freaking Doyoung!!!

Was going to change my dp and sig but I was contemplaiting under which category I should post my dp + sig storage thread. Studio of Gfx? Or lounge?
I think people put them in graphics usually, and it makes the most sense to me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think people put them in graphics usually, and it makes the most sense to me
Yeah thought so too but wasn't sure! I started to doubt myself
You know me and decision-making aren't a great match.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread