MV DPR IAN - No Blueberries (ft. DPR LIVE, CL) OFFICIAL M/V (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
they are so talented! the video is just amazing. the colouring is a bit too green, but atmospheric. I´m loving it.
I love the part when Live comes in! ♥
and it is brilliant how they are doing the cameos in their friends´ vids :D
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and NiniLin
Joined
14 August 2020
Messages
135
Reactions Received
256
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they are so talented! the video is just amazing. the colouring is a bit too green, but atmospheric. I´m loving it.
I love the part when Live comes in! ♥
and it is brilliant how they are doing the cameos in their friends´ vids :D
i like that part too, that part was so legendary :))♥
yeah right? i like the fact that we can find the whole group on their mvs and yeah, we could not have cl on the mv, but at the end we had the whole gang on it :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i like that part too, that part was so legendary :))♥
yeah right? i like the fact that we can find the whole group on their mvs and yeah, we could not have cl on the mv, but at the end we had the whole gang on it :))
I don´t like to use that cliché phrase, but .... people should seriously stop sleeping on them.
on the other hand, I enjoy the calmness and chillness of their small indie fandom :D.
everyone is really supportive and there are no wars.
so cool.
 
  • Love
Reactions: NiniLin
Joined
14 August 2020
Messages
135
Reactions Received
256
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don´t like to use that cliché phrase, but .... people should seriously stop sleeping on them.
on the other hand, I enjoy the calmness and chillness of their small indie fandom :D.
everyone is really supportive and there are no wars.
so cool.
yeah yeah
and i also wanna marry to this song and mv, i don't know....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread