New MV DPR IAN - Scaredy Cat (OFFICIAL M/V) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
It's pretty good!
this literally came out of nowhere and I got a notif from youtube yesterday just to forget about it this morning and now I´m like ohhhhhh, so good. it is not as good as Nerves, but I just can´t get over how good, talented, amazing he is. his music is just it and the fact that his videos are visually stunning and he goes through the whole creative process (aka writing the song, directing, creating his own video) is just ... TALENT.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm like this i did not like his last song but i like this one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread