Crunchyroll has released trailed for one of most awaited summer 2019 animes called Dr.Stone
Synopsis: "Several thousand years after a mysterious phenomenon that turns all of humanity to stone, the extraordinarily intelligent, science-driven boy, Senku Ishigami, awakens. Facing a world of stone and the total collapse of civilization, Senku makes up his mind to use science to rebuild the world. Starting with his super strong childhood friend Taiju Oki, who awakened at the same time, they will begin to rebuild civilization from nothing... Depicting two million years of scientific history from the Stone Age to present day, the unprecedented crafting adventure story is about to begin! "
The synopsis is bit weird, but still quite unique and the animation looks good. I'm not sure if i will get into the characters, lot of them looked like douches in the trailer xd But i will at least try this one out when it airs. Though tbf, I would try it out anyways, I watch way too many seasonal animes these days and can't keep up..
Dr. Stone will start airing in July 5th
Synopsis: "Several thousand years after a mysterious phenomenon that turns all of humanity to stone, the extraordinarily intelligent, science-driven boy, Senku Ishigami, awakens. Facing a world of stone and the total collapse of civilization, Senku makes up his mind to use science to rebuild the world. Starting with his super strong childhood friend Taiju Oki, who awakened at the same time, they will begin to rebuild civilization from nothing... Depicting two million years of scientific history from the Stone Age to present day, the unprecedented crafting adventure story is about to begin! "
The synopsis is bit weird, but still quite unique and the animation looks good. I'm not sure if i will get into the characters, lot of them looked like douches in the trailer xd But i will at least try this one out when it airs. Though tbf, I would try it out anyways, I watch way too many seasonal animes these days and can't keep up..
Dr. Stone will start airing in July 5th