Dr.Stone : Stone Wars (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Just started airing, having watched the first episode I'm really excited for the fights about to happen, I doubt we'll actually have any deaths though.
I just kinda wish they would give us like a time frame of how long they need to work on the inventions because it seems they are able to do it all in one day which I doubt lol.
@Anime
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
ooo imma have to watch it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread