Appreciation Dragon money spent right (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really love Last Week Tonight and this is way superior than the german thing that we have lol
They have a German version? Or is just something similar?

And sane I love it so much lol. I use my dad's subscription to HBO to watch whole episodes
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Sana
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It is good af and I stan it but LWT is superior :taesip::nekolove:
i'll have to check it out sometime then. i'll desperately need subs though since my german is trash lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread