Drake vs Drake - What do you think about his career? [POLL] (1 Viewer)

Do you agree he got better?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Maybe, but I still don't like him

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Joined
25 December 2018
Messages
26
Reactions Received
71
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I first ever listened to him as he came out with "Hotline bling" and literally everyone listened to the song but it is sooooo bad. Latly on thi year I heard everyone listening to In My Feelings and well I'm still not a fan of him but I just want to know what other people think about drake
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i really liked his older music better, his music now has just become memes and some content that i feel is a little rushed :yolk:
 
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like Drake but he isnt the best rapper. As for me that title belongs to xxxtentacion
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss him in Degrassi * Mic Drops *
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread