News ‘Dream’ Netflix K-Drama Movie Starring IU is Coming to Netflix in July 2023 (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
the movie omega flopped in theatres bruh, Kmovies are dying
Most movies are flopping these days. I watch a movie becuase I want to and for no other reason. Listening to other's opinions and movie critics is a good way to miss out on a movie you like.
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Most movies are flopping these days. I watch a movie becuase I want to and for no other reason. Listening to other's opinions and movie critics is a good way to miss out on a movie you like.
some of my favorite dramas and movies are absolutely hated by everyone lmfao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread