Appreciation Dreamcatcher #1 on CDJapan's top 40 singles chart!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
In my opinion, their music quality already does :maheart:

And considering how well this did, it's definitely possible! :llama_thug:
Yes that is true! They have so much potential and I think their success in Japan will really help them in Korea as well.
I know people expect them to do well in Japan because of their style of music, but it could have easily been different and they may have not got any traction in Japan.
But Japan is the second biggest market for music in the world, so it'll be great to see them really succeed there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandalove:It's so amazing seeing their hard work and incredible talent come to fruition - and doing something so different and unique and doing it with their all; I'm so happy for them, Japan is really their market soulmate:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
As BTS has shown being primarily an album group can definitely work with a dedicated fanbase and Dreamcatcher has so many super dedicated fans of both genders.... I can't wait until their next album 💜💜💜
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:pandalove:It's so amazing seeing their hard work and incredible talent come to fruition - and doing something so different and unique and doing it with their all; I'm so happy for them, Japan is really their market soulmate:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
As BTS has shown being primarily an album group can definitely work with a dedicated fanbase and Dreamcatcher has so many super dedicated fans of both genders.... I can't wait until their next album 💜💜💜
About the 'Both genders' comment, it really is true that Dreamcatcher has both genders on their side and this is what gives them so much potential to become big, probably not as big as BTS, but I think they'll be big in their own right.
I think BTS and Dreamcatcher are similar in a way without being similar if that makes sense lol the fact they both have 7 members, they both come from small companies and little things like that.

I'm really excited for Dreamcatcher's future even though we know nothing about it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread