- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Okay. I'll use the gg taglist only for MVs. I hope that's acceptable.Could you not please tag me for every dreamcatcher update? Sorry but I don't stan them ^^
Sure.Okay. I'll use the gg taglist only for MVs. I hope that's acceptable.
That'd be interesting. They would be reserving a character for future comebacks; and are reserving Handong's place. Interesting also that the baddie stops being Yoohyeon.This looks so interesting.
It looks like there are 6 girls there and then an evil being, just a thought, could that be Handong?
That's true. People are saying that it could be the elderly lady from You and I though, but if they are doing a different story, I don't think that would be it.That'd be interesting. They would be reserving a character for future comebacks; and are reserving Handong's place. Interesting also that the baddie stops being Yoohyeon.