eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,598 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,438 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 January 2021 #1 Reactions: QueenB, Evergreen, chris_m and 3 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,598 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,438 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 January 2021 #2 @Insomnia Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 January 2021 #3 hmmm well see on 21st January, if that album will reconcilliate me with Dreamcatcher... Reactions: eclipsoul and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 11 January 2021 #4 I can't wait. I really like their new logo for this comeback too. They always deliver with cool logos lol. Reactions: chris_m, eclipsoul and Willow
I can't wait. I really like their new logo for this comeback too. They always deliver with cool logos lol.
chris_m Joined 3 December 2020 Messages 477 Reactions Received 826 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 11 January 2021 #5 I'm so excited for this Reactions: eclipsoul and Willow
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 11 January 2021 #6 Great. I will be very busy on the day of the comeback but I will find a way to listen to it. Reactions: eclipsoul