Teaser Dreamcatcher 6th Mini Album [Dystopia : Road to Utopia] Highlight Medley (7 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I love that there's always that one song that simply makes no sense to be on the album, yet they pull it off. Decent highlight, I will listen to the entire thing.

Who knows, Dreamcatcher might mark my return to kpop.
which one is odd :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
careful or your taste score will drop :taesip:
I mean last time I thought I'd love Boca but I find it only average when it came out
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean last time I thought I'd love Boca but I find it only average when it came out
Boca was really repetitive, he chorus didnt offer too much because it was the same rock guitar all the time, this sounds much better already
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Boca was really repetitive, the chorus didnt offer too much because it was the same rock guitar all the time, this sounds much better already
I wish Boca would be less mellow :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This album sounds promising. I really like the sound of 'Odd Eye'!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread