Teaser Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 8th Mini Album [Apocalypse : From us] Track List (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
There are also new composers this time? 'Demian' could be a dark, heavy song. 'To You' could be a K-Pop ballad. The title track 'Bonvoyage' - I have no assumptions at all. Let's wait for the trailer.

:dubuthink:

Only four songs tho
Yep, unfortunately. I hope we get a second mini album this year because of a new concept/story. I'm already very curious to know what will come after 'Apocalypse'. I hope there will be a horror/mystery themed concept again. Conceptionally and musically the 'Nightmare Series' was Deukae's best era so far.
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There are also new composers this time? 'Demian' could be a dark, heavy song. 'To You' could be a K-Pop ballad. The title track 'Bonvoyage' - I have no assumptions at all. Let's wait for the trailer.

:dubuthink:



Yep, unfortunately. I hope we get a second mini album this year because of a new concept/story. I'm already very curious to know what will come after 'Apocalypse'. I hope there will be a horror/mystery themed concept again. Conceptionally and musically the 'Nightmare Series' was Deukae's best era so far.
Yeah I hope so too
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I would still buy it four songs or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread