@Insomnia
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,283 Reactions Received 59,364 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,535 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 15 November 2023 #1 @Insomnia Reactions: fdonce, Pirioca and OnlyCalB
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 15 November 2023 #2 Beautiful ladies. Reactions: fdonce and OnlyCalB
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 15 November 2023 #3 I'm not sure about this comeback but I'll wait until the album release. I don't jump to conclusions now. Reactions: fdonce and kimsguardian
I'm not sure about this comeback but I'll wait until the album release. I don't jump to conclusions now.
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 15 November 2023 #4 Should be good! Reactions: fdonce and kimsguardian
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,849 Reactions Received 44,501 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,225 16 November 2023 #5 I can't wait! Reactions: kimsguardian