Dreamcatcher - A plea to all fans (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad this is a topic now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me too! There has probably been much more than reported as well. It probably has gotten to the point where they can't ignore it now, so they are telling people to calm it down otherwise they will take action on it.
that‘s what I am thinking too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, and there are all kinds of people. All of the well-known groups have been through it a lot, remember when that fan went up on stage and tries to kidnap Taeyeon?


Then you have a lot of trouble at the airports as well.
oh god I will never forget this one :/
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh god I will never forget this one :/
I know, she looked so terrified when she was being dragged off!
I don't know if you remember that I posted a video when I was on AKP of JiU at the airport being filmed and she looked uncomfortable about it? It was about a 10 minute video of JiU being filmed constantly.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, she looked so terrified when she was being dragged off!
I don't know if you remember that I posted a video of JiU at the airport being filmed and she looked uncomfortable about it? It was about a 10 minute video of JiU being filmed constantly.
omg I didn't see that one
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have yet to find it, however, I did find this:
38371

This was one of the threads I did, but since AKP is down right now, I can see it, so I can't get the video and show you just now lol
ah ok :) I can wait
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@goyo I found the stalking video of JiU what I was talking about, it's 9 and a half minutes long:


Do you see how uncomfortable she looks?
OMG it's even uncomfortable to watch
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Yoohyeon

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I am glad this is a topic now.
yeah it's good that saesang stuff is getting more spotlight now, i just saw this a few minutes ago



I'm glad DC are taking some precautions with that, hopefully it will make people think twice about what they are gonna do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread