Appreciation Dreamcatcher Artist Thread Has Reached 400 Pages (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The Dreamcatcher thread just reached the 400th page. I've noticed a considerable slow down on posts from the social media accounts I follow and end up being the thread's content. The 7-dreamers fansite shows no activity scheduled for Dreamcatcher this month. That I guess is the main reason. I'm sure activity will increase when the upcoming Japanese album gets released.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay we did it yet again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread