Dreamcatcher Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
OFFICIAL DREAMCATCHER BADGE REVAMP THREAD



SUGGESTIONS PERIOD: June 27th - July 4th
VOTING PERIOD: July 4th - July 11th

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos

BADGES NEEDED
Group
Jiu
Sua
Siyeon
Handong
Yoohyeon
Dami
Gahyeon

CURRENT BADGES
32586
32588
1561691367057.png
32589
32590
32591
32592
32593
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sippinthetea: excited
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
group1.png

X

I had made this when I was messing around with group badges so I figured i'd post it. The text is a little fuzzy unfortunately
It's so pretty :pandaamazed:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Almost forgot to deposit the single crappy ones I made a while back for this.
I'll link the full images if any of mine are left at the end

DAMI


GAHYEON


JIU


SUA


YOOHYEON


SIYEON


HANDONG
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Almost forgot to deposit the single crappy ones I made a while back for this.
I'll link the full images if any of mine are left at the end

DAMI


GAHYEON


JIU


SUA


YOOHYEON


SIYEON


HANDONG
These are lovely! Thank you :nekolove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread