- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
How do they make these dances so much hotter or cooler looking than the original?
Last edited:
They all dance so well and just have great charisma while doing it too. I couldn't look away from the videoAgh I love this.
All of them...but Sua![]()
![]()
![]()
Should've waited before I commented that the moment I saw it, surprised they covered ATEEZ as well, amazingly as wellJiu center for Love Shot? Deceased
I couldn't concentrate on their dancing cuz the visual game with those jeans look bomb af
They are sooooo pretty and addicting to watchJiu center for Love Shot? Deceased
I couldn't concentrate on their dancing cuz the visual game with those jeans look bomb af
I saw Atiny's in the comments really happy they covered themShould've waited before I commented that the moment I saw it, surprised they covered ATEEZ as well, amazingly as well