I'm actually waiting to check their bsides out. I have low expectations for their title.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 8 January 2021 #21 I'm actually waiting to check their bsides out. I have low expectations for their title. Reactions: Willow and yeji
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 8 January 2021 #22 I was only thinking the other day that we're overdue a Dreamcatcher comeback!! and yes to more edmcatcher!!! Reactions: Willow and yeji
I was only thinking the other day that we're overdue a Dreamcatcher comeback!! and yes to more edmcatcher!!!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 January 2021 #23 let‘s hope I will finally like them again