Dance Practice Dreamcatcher Dancing to Boy Groups 2019 (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

best girls
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They are great!

They look great and dance great!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Was just checking if they did nct127 and of course they did :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I still think Yoohyeon has one of the best bodies these days, Gahyeon is adorableee, and Siyeon is a queen with such a cool vibe & style <3 All of them rOcK !!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was just checking if they did nct127 and of course they did :pandalove:
Haha of course 😎 although I heard it was one of the least liked songs they did, right?

The video is unavailable for me, but I see EXO’s Love Shot from the thumbnail. Queens covering kings :sj_weary:
Aww, why is it unavailable? :(
I'll tell you which Boy Groups they did:
BTS - Boy with luv
EXO - Love Shot
Ateez - Hala Hala
Monsta X - Alligator
NCT127 - Simon Says

Now I would love them to dance cover more BG songs!

I still think Yoohyeon has one of the best bodies these days, Gahyeon is adorableee, and Siyeon is a queen with such a cool vibe & style <3 All of them rOcK !!!
Yes, I agree! Yoohyeon really does and she has so much charisma dancing as well! And if Yoohyeon has one of the best bodies in K-pop, then Gahyeon has to be one of the cutest in K-pop! They all did very well ^-^
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Haha of course 😎 although I heard it was one of the least liked songs they did, right?


Aww, why is it unavailable? :(
I'll tell you which Boy Groups they did:
BTS - Boy with luv
EXO - Love Shot
Ateez - Hala Hala
Monsta X - Alligator
NCT127 - Simon Says

Now I would love them to dance cover more BG songs!


Yes, I agree! Yoohyeon really does and she has so much charisma dancing as well! And if Yoohyeon has one of the best bodies in K-pop, then Gahyeon has to be one of the cutest in K-pop! They all did very well ^-^
I find the forum doesn’t like me much when it comes to videos. I’ll go hunting on youtube for it, but I already know they nailed the moves because it’s Dreamcatcher and they nail everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think most other companies wouldn't accept Gahyeon's body type, as she doesn't have the typical k-pop figure.
Dreamcatcher Company have done pretty well in this department because she completely rocks it!
They would have put her right away in a diet and that’s sad. She is perfect like she is. I have the same body type and I can finally relate to an idol.


SuA is flying and JIU is so charismatic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They would have put her right away in a diet and that’s sad. She is perfect like she is. I have the same body type and I can finally relate to an idol.


SuA is flying and JIU is so charismatic.
That is true actually! I'm happy she doesn't have to go on a strict diet, I mean she still probably has to do a certain diet, but they have room to be themselves as well, I mean, JiU eats all the time lol
Yes, relating to an idol is a good thing because a lot of the times, many people can't relate to these idols which is a shame.

I agree about SuA and JiU! Also, how amazing does Handong look in her hip hop clothes?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That is true actually! I'm happy she doesn't have to go on a strict diet, I mean she still probably has to do a certain diet, but they have room to be themselves as well, I mean, JiU eats all the time lol
Yes, relating to an idol is a good thing because a lot of the times, many people can't relate to these idols which is a shame.

I agree about SuA and JiU! Also, how amazing does Handong look in her hip hop clothes?
Handong is perfection. :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread