- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that's how I understood that too.Not only the visuals but also the vocals! I don't get the story though but it looks like Yoohyeon was cursed.
By my understanding, I think that Yoohyeon may have killed JiU because you see her attack JiU but it also looks like that they were all once very happy and close, then Yoohyeon being cursed and JiU has to kill her but she can't do it, tries to walk away and then she gets killed by Yoohyeon.that's how I understood that too.
the vocals are lovely. defently want to see if the album itself will impress me.
I kinda have to get used to the title rn tho.
yeah that's exactly my understanding too.By my understanding, I think that Yoohyeon may have killed JiU because you see her attack JiU but it also looks like that they were all once very happy and close, then Yoohyeon being cursed and JiU has to kill her but she can't do it, tries to walk away and then she gets killed by Yoohyeon.
I don't know if this is correct but this is what I got from the MV.
Yeah, me too, but I have listened to it 3 times now and it's getting much better for me!
I think that this is one of those songs where you really have to listen to it a few times to actually enjoy it as when I first heard it, I was a little confused to if I liked it or not and wasn't blown away, but I think the more times you hear it, you understand it more so it becomes more enjoyable because it sounds like a complicated song and it is not bad like you said.yeah that's exactly my understanding too.
yeah listened to it two times now and replayed fly high too ( just as a comparision). It's not a bad song. I do feel like it needs some getting used to. Maybe seeing a performance would also help
yeah that's how I see it too. It needs some more listens. It defently isn't bad.I think that this is one of those songs where you really have to listen to it a few times to actually enjoy it as when I first heard it, I was a little confused to if I liked it or not and wasn't blown away, but I think the more times you hear it, you understand it more so it becomes more enjoyable because it sounds like a complicated song and it is not bad like you said.
I also noticed that there is no rapping.
Here is one of their showcase performances:
I will say that I now like it a lot more than Piri.yeah that's how I see it too. It needs some more listens. It defently isn't bad.
Oh yes. I noticed that there is no rapping which was quite the shock. Dami has been getting at least little rapping parts in titels
lol that‘s intresting. I do see how it can be that wayI will say that I now like it a lot more than Piri.
It seems that with Piri, I loved it straight away, then I slowly started to not like it.
With Deja Vu, I wasn't sure straight away but now I am starting to really like it so it's like opposites lol
I have to say as well that the MV for this comeback is their best one yet.lol that‘s intresting. I do see how it can be that way