Comeback Dreamcatcher - Dystopia: The Tree of Language 1st Album (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't know why this wasn't posted before even though it's actually tomorrow when the album and MV are released lol

Siyeon - Paradise MV:


Comeback Scheduler:


Image Teasers #E:








Album Covers:


Image Teasers #V:








Image Teasers #I:








Image Teasers #L:








Scream Lyrics Spoiler:


Dystopia: The Tree of Language Story Spoiler:


Dystopia: The Tree of Language Highlight Medley:


Scream Dance Preview:


Scream MV Teaser:


@ikonicraja @PurpleHime @OnlyCalB @PinkPrincess
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This will be an amazing comeback.

I'm just sad that they are coming back at the same time as BTS, they will most definitely snatch their first win on The SHOW though.
I don't think so as IZ*ONE have also made a comeback.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looking foward to this
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Scream is looking and sounding epic!!

I can't wait!!

:pikahappy:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread