Teaser Dreamcatcher [Dystopia : The Tree of Language] Highlight Medley (1 Viewer)

which song did you prefer from the teaser?

  • intro

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scream

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tension

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Red Sun

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Black or White

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jazz Bar

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sahara

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • In the Frozen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 새벽

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Moon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over the Sky

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • outro

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yaaas this what I've been waiting on

I like Tension and Sahara. I think I might like Black or White too; something about the beat reminds me of 2nd gen
Exactly the same :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread