Comeback Dreamcatcher 'Endless Night' MV (3rd Japanese Single) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'Endless Night'
(3rd Japanese Single)

Dreamcatcher's best Japanese single yet!!
:pikahappy:

​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Wait, what? I thought this came out on 11th March?
Vocals are so different in this.
I need to hear this again!
CD release is 11th March. Plus all Dreamcatcher Japanese official announcements kept showing the 11th. As did their schedule, so I was confused too lol.

Some Japanese MV's get released a week earlier than the official single. I think Twice's and RV's did too when they had Japanese releases.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!

that's how breaking out should have been
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
THIS IS WHAT I WANTE!!!!!!

that's how breaking out should have been
Indeed. I was surprised at how tame Breaking Out was considering it was a Japanese release.

Endless Night is more like it!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Indeed. I was surprised at how tame Breaking Out was considering it was a Japanese release.

Endless Night is more like it!!
exactly why breaking out was so disappointing to me. I wanted more. Especcially since it's a japanese release.
Endless Night made me so happy now. Not only am I very pleased with their recent comeback and album, now this too.
I guess things really are looking up for me and dreamcatcher now
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for real .... I am super pleased with this. dreamcatcher really did it again for me
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The instrumentals are heavy! Would you say this is Dreamcatcher's heaviest song to date?
Yes, I guess so.

The heavy and fast instruments stand out so much. It sounds like a proper anime opening lol.

The writer and Drummer have done very well. And DC members have naturally owned the vocal performance!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
for real .... I am super pleased with this. dreamcatcher really did it again for me
They have really stepped up their game from Breaking out and Deja Vu, although I like those songs, I love Scream and Endless Night.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Is this the first time Gahyeon has opened a song for DC?! Immediately she is so alluring and captivating!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They have really stepped up their game from Breaking out and Deja Vu, although I like those songs, I love Scream and Endless Night.
Scream grew so much on me and this one is exactly what I hoped to get for them. this is the dreamcatcher I get behind and love and it's everything
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Scream grew so much on me and this one is exactly what I hoped to get for them. this is the dreamcatcher I get behind and love and it's everything
They have it in them to do it. While it still feels different, it's still Dreamcatcher and honestly, it's something that only Dreamcatcher can do, like their Dystopia album.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They have it in them to do it. While it still feels different, it's still Dreamcatcher and honestly, it's something that only Dreamcatcher can do, like their Dystopia album.
exactly. this is seriously what I wanted for months. I am soooooo pleased
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread